Bookkeeping is an important part of any business. It provides a financial snapshot to make informed decisions regarding the current & future health, and the performance of your business
As a bookkeeping services firm we offer services that are very affordable and will cost less than the hourly rate of a Chartered Professional Accountant. Having a bookkeeper stay on top of your daily business helps to provide you with understanding of: current sales status, business forecast, quickly reveal employee theft or money mismanagement, and make sure that there are no unpleasant costly surprises at the end of the month.
• Save money. You’ll pay a bookkeeper a much lower rate than your accountant. Handing off paperwork that is organized, complete and with basic number crunching completed will get your information back to you more quickly and save you hourly.
• Keep paperwork organized and accessible for tax time. As your bookkeeper we can also set up a system for organizing receipts and other important tax documents, and make sure that all your information is organized and get your business tax returns ready.
• Manage cash flow and inventory. Bookkeepers can also keep up with supplier payments and discounts. By assigning inventory and cash management duties, you will free you up to handle and maximize profitable business operations.
• Stay on top of sales tax requirements and payments. Keeping up with sales tax laws, requirements, payments and discounts can be confusing. Let a bookkeeper manage the process for you and take advantage of discounts available for early payments.
Bookkeeping services are very important to have with any busy cash business. A good bookkeeping firm will help to keep your business organized and spot ways to save you money with your suppliers and other operational expenses. We offer many different solutions based on the needs of your business, whether you need a bookkeeper on a temporary or part-time basis, we can help you realize immediate savings within a fairly short time.
Try out the service of ATI Bookkeeping & Tax Services and start saving today!
Contact us for:
– A reliable bookkeeper for your Club or Restaurant to pay your monthly PST and quarterly GST
– An specialist bookkeeper familiar with POS system
– A monthly Profit and Loss report
– To keep record of your books such as: A/R, A/P