Ati Masroor Accounting & Bookkeeping. Peace of Mind and Security

Charitable Donations

Only contributions made to a charity registered in Canada can be used as a tax deduction.You must have a receipt with the charities registration number printed on it. There are special rules for contributions to charities outside of Canada.

Leave a Reply



This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Call Now Button